Thank you so much Ishita at Thoughts Resonate for nominating me for this award! Her posts are so well penned and so beautifully expressed so please do check out her lovely posts💕
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who has nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about the nomination.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My Answers to Ishita’s Questions
- What does true friendship mean to you?
True friendship to me is where firstly you have a lot of inside jokes😆
And secondly, true friendship just includes supporting your friend no matter what. ☺️
2. How would you describe spirituality?
Spirituality is a broad concept although I perceive it as a state of being concentrated on ones soul and letting go of material irrelevances which come as we grow.
3. “All’s fair in love and war.” Do you believe in this? Why or why not?
No. Killing you brothers in war or slitting your wrists for love is just not justified.
4. This may seem like a strange and random question. What according to you was the most horrible/evil/atrocious thing done in human history? (It can include both recent and ancient history, mythologies etc.)
That’s an interesting question. I think the worst thing done in human history was that earlier people belonging to the LGBTQ+ Community were specifically sent to conversion schools and were given certain medicines to become straight. Many people felt suffocated and felt that they weren’t allowed to be themselves. This drove many teens to commit suicide.
Love is love no matter with whom.🏳️🌈
5. What is one thing that humanity needs to learn in these times? (I mean these times in general, not COVID-19 times!)
I think today people just need to learn to listen. I get it that you might have a lot of opinions but sometimes when someone needs to talk….Just listen.
- MisaeMich 🙂
- Life in Copenhagen
- The Eternal Words
- THE ENCHANTRESS
- Memoir of a Writer
- Let’s read our words
I hope you all accept my nomination. I think all of yours blogs are amazing and you deserve this nomination💛💛
- According to you what is a good ice breaker in a conversation?
- What is your one year goal for your blog?
- Whose your go-to favourite blogger?
- What is the one restriction that is most bothering you during quarantine?( I know there are many😆)
- How do you tend to deal with failure?
Thank you again Ishita for this wonderful nomination❤️💕
Take care and Stay safe💛