I’m so delighted to be nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Roshni at Let’s read our words!! Her posts and especially her Six Word Story prompts are so much fun to read!!💛💛
Thank you so much Roshni for this nomination!! I really appreciate it!!☺️
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1.Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
My Answers to Roshni’s Questions:
1)Superstitions exist everywhere. Do you believe in superstitions?
Yes I do! 🙂
2)Can you suggest 3 books for our reading challenge?
Tell Me Your Dreams – Sidney Sheldon
A Monster Call – Patrick Ness
Grace, Gold and Glory- Gabrielle Douglas
3)What’s your opinion of the horoscope column in our daily newspapers?
Even though they are pretty vague, they are fun to read!
4)Short story or poems – which is easier for you to write?
Poems are more easier for me to write😊
5)May I ask you to describe your blog in short, maybe 3 or 4 words.
Metaphorical, Deep, a bit Melancholic
6)I love reading and writing quotes. Do you like quotes? If yes, which is your favourite?
Of course! I love quotes!! My favourite is this one by Sylvia Plath:
“The worst enemy of creativity is self-doubt”
7)Golden sun or poetic rains- what’s your preference?
8)In your life till date, has anyone made wrong assumptions of you at first sight?
9)What makes you click on the ‘Follow’ button of fellow bloggers?
Probably by the way they have expressed themselves or their opinions through the posts.
I really liked this question!
10)Are you a positive or realistic person?
11)Tell us one thing which is absolutely true about yourself.
I am a major people-pleaser…….also I LOVE FOOD😆!
3. Rinum’s Blog
5. Arun’s Abode
I hope you all accept my nomination!!🤗
- How would you describe your handwriting?
- On what basis do you form your first impression of a person?
- What do you think is the most exotic word in the english language?
- Which app is your favourite?
- If you could create one law, what would it be?
- What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
- Which foreign language would you like to learn?
- What’s your favourite music genre?
- Do you play any instrument? If not, is there any instrument you would like to learn?
- If you could spend your entire life on one food, which one would it be and why?
- What’s the funniest Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
Thank you so much Roshni for this awesome opportunity!!💕💞
Take Care and Stay Safe💛💛