I am so thrilled to be nominated for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award by Ishita Gupta at Thoughts Resonate !! Check out her poems and posts they are very well written and it’s always a delight to read them!💛
Thank you so much Ishita I really appreciate it!!😊
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith
My Answers to Ishita’s Questions:
1) What do you love to do, except blogging?
Except for blogging I mostly like to play the guitar or binge watch comedy series😁
2)Is there anything on your bucket list, which you could share with us?
I would probably like to visit a Billie Eilish concert!
3)Is there any place in the world, that you desperately want to visit? Or someplace that has already captured your heart?
There is a place in New Zealand called Queenstown and that’s just the most magical place I have ever been to so I would love to go there again.❤️
4)Do you like reading? If yes, could you share 5 of your favourite books?
Yes I do like to read. My top 5 books are:
Tell me Your Dreams – Sidney Sheldon
A Monster Calls – Patrick Ness
Devil’s Arithmetic – Jane Yolen
I Will Always Write Back – Caitlin Alifrenka, Martin Ganda and Liz Welch
Wonder – RJ Palacio
5)If given a chance, would you like to change something about yourself ? If yes, what?
Yes, I would like to become more confident.
6)What is your life mantra?
“Cover the Earth before it covers you”
7)Do you have any weird phobias? Or any phobias?
That’s a good question but I don’t think I’m aware of any that I have.
8)What does an empty room remind you of?
That’s an interesting question!
An empty room reminds me of this blank path in my life for which I have to pave a way, it might seem scary to some but for me it’s quite exciting!
1. Tom Riter
I hope you all accept my nomination!☺️
- What do you think is the best way to cope with stress?
- Which genre of movies do you like?
- Which font is your favourite?
- Are you into reading poetry? If yes, then which poem and poet is your favourite?
- Do you have any irrational fears? If yes, what are they? (if you are not comfortable with sharing the answer then please feel free to skip it)
- Which movie can you watch over and over agin and not get bored?
- Are you more of a crafty-artistic person or a logical-analytical person?
I would like to thank Ishita again for this wonderful opportunity!!💕
Take Care and Stay Safe💛