I am extremely excited to be nominated for The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by Roshni at Let’s read our words her posts are wonderful and personally I adore her way of writing. I really appreciate it Roshni thank you so much!!☺️
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
My Answers to Roshni’s Questions:
1.What is the most interesting aspect of the place you belong to?
I believe the most interesting aspect is that you get to find people of diverse beliefs and cultures and it’s quite fascinating to learn about them and truly appreciate them.
2.Do you like quotes? If yes, which quote defines you?
With all honesty, I love quotes. They are like packages of wisdom in just a few words. My favourite quote has to be by Sylvia Plath which is:
“The worst enemy of creativity is self-doubt.”
3.You wake up in the morning to find an alien(or Thanos) sitting on your chair reading your favourite book. How would you react?(No, I’m not mad; I do envision such scenarios 🙂 )
Hahaha! I love that scenario! I think I would probably be freaked out at first but then I will have to ask them how they liked the book, cause why not?!😆
4.What do you enjoy more- reading, writing or story-telling?
Ohhh that’s a very hard one! But my answer will probably be writing.
5.What is the knowledgeable/wise thing you have learnt in your adulthood?
My mother always taught me that “Hope for the best, but always be ready for the worst”, I’ve made this statement an important part of my life.
6.Which blog post of yours is your favourite?
Not Ready to Let Go
7.Suggest 3 books for the readers.
A Monster Calls – Patrick Ness
Devil’s Arithmetic – Jane Yolen
I Will Always Write You Back – Caitlin Alifrenka, Martin Ganda and Liz Welch
8.Name a fear(if you have and if you’re comfortable in sharing) which you want to overcome.
I’m afraid of rejection and I wish to overcome it because rejection is a part of life and one can’t keep running away from it.
I hope you all will accept my nomination😄
- Who has inspired you the most in life?
- If there was one law you could add, what would it be?
- What is one motto you live by?
- If you could time travel, which time period would you like to visit?
- Which poet/writer/artist is you all time favourite and you would like to meet?
- Which TV show is your favourite?
- What hobbies do you enjoy except for posting blogs?
- Share 3 of your favourite bloggers.
Thank you! Stay safe and Take care!❤️❤️